As of August 31, 2023, due to a high demand for services, our clinic waitlist is closed and we are not accepting new clients at this time. Please feel free to contact the clinic for local community referrals if you’d like, or visit our community resources page.
- Dr. Jennifer Huffman, PhD, ABPdN, CAS, currently supervises the Neuropsychological Assessment Services Clinic in conjunction with director Dr. Wendy Heller, PhD.
- We provide assessment services for a variety of pediatric, adolescent, and adult neurocognitive concerns including attention and executive functioning difficulties, memory and learning difficulties, and difficulties in brain functioning related to genetic, neurodevelopmental, or acquired brain injury.
- We accept the following insurance: Aetna, Health Alliance, BC/BS, Health Link, CPHP, and U of I Student Insurance (i.e., United HealthCare).
- We are not offering neuropsychological assessments at this time. Email or call our clinic coordinator, Chris Perriello, to learn more about our community resources:
- E-mail: NeuropsychologyPSC@mx.uillinois.edu
- Phone: 217-300-2440